Children at Grasvenor wear our school colour of bottle green which helps them to feel part of the school. All clothing must be clearly named as it can be very difficult to identify one child’s clothing amongst several identical sets!
All our school uniform bearing the Grasvenor Avenue logo is available online. Use the link below to order uniform and bookbags. However you are welcome to purchase non logo items from any of the leading supermarkets which we actively encourage as your child will get messy at times!
Our Uniform checklist:
• Named yellow (not gold) short sleeved polo shirts (no logo)
• Named plain black jogging bottoms or trousers.
• Named plain black shorts / culottes / skorts for summer (no skirts or pinafores, we do not have a summer dress option).
• Named school logo bottle green jumper or cardigan
• Named sensible black trainers or shoes (no large or colourful logos).
• Named waterproof coat or anorak (our children go outside in all weathers)
• Named wellington boots to be kept at school
• Named baseball cap for summer sun protection
• Children are not permitted to wear jewellery, Children with pierced ears should wear studs.
Please be aware that we will all get messy at times! (Find out WHY here)
PE kit will go home to be washed during half terms
Named shoe bag (no plastic carrier bags please as shoes get very smelly)
Named yellow short sleeved polo shirt
Named black shorts