Grasvenor Avenue Infant School was built in 1938 as a feeder school for what was Underhill Junior School and which, having amalgamated with Underhill Infant School, is now, Underhill School and we have been working in partnership with them ever since then. All children who leave Grasvenor at the end of Year 2 are guaranteed a place at Underhill School and the leadership, teaching and pastoral teams work together very closely to ensure that the transition for thee children is a smooth and enjoyable one.
The Infant and Nursery School Partnership
Grasvenor is a long standing member of this very successful partnership of 8 infant schools and 1 nursery school. Being part of such a partnership allows all the staff at these schools access to extra professional development and training as well as the opportunity to share ideas and good practice and work together to moderate judgements within their assessments.